Live Stream on every Sunday 11 AM Mass
NEXT TEAM Meeting: 8 January 2022 at 7 PM
To Join use the link below
Letter to Parishioners From Fr. Cyriacus
Click on any page to download on to your computer
SUNDAY 28TH NOVEMBER 2021
FIRST SUNDAY OF ADVENT (C)
Covid-19 Precautions (from 31.07.21)
As you will know, the Government has announced that the majority of the legal restrictions related to the Covid-19 pandemic will be lifted from the 19th of July. However, with the virus still present, it is sensible to take precautions to limit its spread. We are confident that our parishioners will show their usual consideration for others by respecting our new guidelines, which will come into effect from the 31st of July.
- Please do not come to the church if you are suffering from any illness that you can pass on to others.
- For the time being, face coverings will remain mandatory in the church.
- You should continue to sanitize your hands on entry and exit.
- The booking system will remain in place in order to keep a record of those attending Mass. If you have not booked a place, you should go to the hall to be checked in.
- There will no longer be a seating plan, so you can find your own seat. All pews will be available; however, we do not want them to be overcrowded. For example, if a couple is already seated in one of the longer pews, no more than four people should sit together at the opposite end of the pew. The maximum capacity of the shorter pews is three people. Larger families should arrive in time to find a pew for their sole use.
- The use of stewards will be reduced in line with these changes. However, this means that we will need volunteers to clean the church after each Mass.
- We will continue to keep doors and windows open to ensure good ventilation.
- You should enter by the main door, but you can now leave the church via the nearest exit, including the main door.
- Kneeling is now permitted, but you should be aware if the person sitting in front of you is unable to kneel.
- We are resuming the Sign of Peace for the congregation, but please limit yourself to a nod to your neighbours. Do not shake hands.
- Congregational singing will resume.
- Holy Communion will continue to be given in the hand.
- The font will remain empty for the time being.
Use our parish Just Giving page, below, to make donations online. For more information please contact me or David Philip firstname.lastname@example.org
QR code Scan:
Using your mobile device, available at various locations within the church and on the newsletter scan the code to donate. The QR scanner app is free to download and use which available for both Apple and Android devices.
For more information please contact me Or any of the named persons below:
David Philip Email: email@example.com Phone: 01689 839683
B. Selvan Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 07811296716
St. Mary Cray Kent BR5 4AR
9.30 AM – 2.30 PM