Ways to help Our Lady of the Crays
We receive vital support from our parishioners through financial giving.
If you are a parishioner and a UK taxpayer (income tax or Capital Gains Tax), we would like you to consider Gift Aiding your donation.
This enables us to reclaim the tax you have paid on your gift - currently 25p in the pound.
For regular, committed giving, we encourage people to support Our Lady of the Crays by standing order.
This gives us a much clearer idea of our income month by month. In addition, it's a much more secure way to give.
A direct debit is also very flexible. You can give as much or as little as you like - starting from £1 a month. You can increase or cancel it at any time as your circumstances change.
You can find direct debit and standing order forms in the church porch.
Ways to give
- By standing order - please fill in a standing order mandate and send it to the parish office.
- Gift-aiding a regular donation - if you are a UK taxpayer, please join our Gift Aid Scheme.
- A one-off gift - If you are a UK taxpayer, please use a Gift Aid envelope, in the church porch, fill out a short Gift Aid Declaration form and send it to Fr Shaju.
- Collection plate - Parishioners can donate during the Collection. If you want us to reclaim the Gift Aid, please put your donation in a Gift Aid envelope - either your own or one from the Church porch.
- Your employer's payroll giving scheme. (This only applies if your employer runs such a scheme – your Human Resources department can provide details on this.)
- By cheque - please make it payable to 'Our Lady of the Crays Church'.
- Your will - you may also like to consider making a donation to Our Lady of the Crays in your will. Please ask your solicitor when you make or change your will.
Your details will be kept entirely confidential within the Parish office.